Veer designed the Basecamp to give kids a safe and shady spot of their own at any destination, whether on the beach, field or just the back yard. Basecamp is different – a blend of high performance, cutting edge design and ultimate safety. A playard reimagined with attention to the little details to make it Veer-worthy and unique. We ended up with a Basecamp that requires no assembly, has one step open and fold and unlimited 360 views, does not have any hard head-knocking surfaces, includes a UPF 50 coated sunshade that is cool and shady, provides full protection from insects, and even anchors for both grass and beach. Finally, so there's one less thing to carry Basecamp can be attached to the Cruiser or hang over the shoulders.
- Sized for little ones: 56″ wide x 43″ deep x 35″ high.
- Meets ASTM play yard safety standards and is JPMA Certified
- Portable, light-weight play yard camp for any expedition
- Folds down quickly and compactly
- Comes fully assembled
- Durable water-resistant polyester with mesh sides and roof for full 360-degree visibility
- Removable UPF 50 Sun/Rain cover that sits 3” above Basecamp to provide cool shade and airflow for hot days
- Fully enclosed for child safety
- Front door access with outside only zipper for safety
- Excellent insect protection
- Moisture-resistant bottom keeps precious cargo dry
- Storage bag with shoulder strap also attaches to Cruiser for easy transportation
- Storage bag stores all pieces.
- Weight: 7 lbs. (3.2 kgs)
- Open Dimensions: 56″ w x 43″ d x 35″ h
- Passenger Capacity: 2-3 Children ages 0-5+ years