KIMI Crib with Organic Mattress
After the KUMI cradle, here is the KIMI bed, a 48×24in format baby bed, round and transparent. A completely new baby bed by its conception and design.
KIMI has no bars
No more bars on your baby’s bed! This way, they can see the world around them without hindrance and above all not get injured by getting their leg or arm stuck. Moreover, the absence of bars will prevent them from leaning over the side of the bed.
KIMI is made of untreated beechwood without any treatment
We wanted to eliminate any toxic product in contact with your baby. Especially on the sides of the bed that babies tend to chew on when they are teething. The KIMI is therefore made of untreated beechwood without any treatment, very finely sanded, wonderfully soft to the touch.
KIMI is upgradeable, to last a very long time
When your child is ready to sleep in a toddler bed, the KIMI can adapt itself transforming into an open bed in its upgradable version. If you are worried that your child will fall out during the night, you can add our YOMI bumper to the side of the mattress. This way you can use your KIMI as a bed until your child is 4/5 years old. And even beyond that, since you can use it as a cot.
KIMI is customizable
Choose the cord that best suits your interior. Change the cord for your second child or even opt for a straight lacing instead of a crossover, KIMI adapts to your desires and tastes. You can also choose the mattress that suits you best. An organic mattress with a firmer baby side and a softer child side.
- Do not use the baby bed before reading the instruction manual
- Complies with the European standards EN716-1:2017+AC:2019 & EN716-2:2017
- Extra simple assembly with an Allen key provided
- Detachable fabric and machine washable at 104°F
- Design: Gaspard Tiné-Bérès for Charlie Crane
- Registered design
- Delivered with a mattress
- Bed dimensions: 51 x 30 x H 30 in
- Mattress dimensions: 47 x 26 x H 3 in
- Height of the bed base: 6.5 in
- Height of the sides of the bed: 29.5 in
- Structure in beech wood rough sanded origin Europe. Birch plywood bed base.
- Mesh cocoon: 100% Polyester net – 100% cotton bottom.
- Laces : Round braided laces 100% Polyester, thickness 5mm
- Children’s mattress with two sides: “firm” option for babies up to 2 years old, “soft” side for children from 2 to 7 years old
- Complies with the European standard EN16890+A1:2021
- Composition: Organic cotton blanket quilted with GOTS certified quilted natural wool, latex and coconut fiber filling
- No chemical treatment, only natural materials
- Anti-dust mite properties of the cover and latex
- Made in Europe
About Charlie Crane:
Charlie Crane is a Paris-based publisher of baby and children’s furniture. Founded in 2013 by Thomas Lépine, its ambition is to create beautiful and stylish furniture that infuses adult codes into the child’s world and blurs the boundaries of rooms in our current interiors. With Charlie Crane creations, parents are proud to display their children’s furniture throughout the house. The baby rocker is integrated into the living room decoration; the high chair matches the dining room table and chairs and the cot becomes a work of art! Charlie Crane has a real publishing approach.