Back to School Basics: The Favorites
The first day of school doesn't have to be a hard one with these tried and true favorites for your little ones. Start the year off in a fun way with some of our favorite and most popular items for school:
1. Animals A-Z Alphabet Art Cards by Petit Collage - Help your young ones discover the alphabet with 26 large-sized cards. These fun and interactive cards will have your kids discovering the alphabet through animals from alligators to bears, to yaks and zebras.
2. Eco-Friendly Lunchbox Deluxe by OOTS – This sleekly designed lunchbox is a modern take on an American Classic – and eco-friendly too! These cool, contemporary lunch boxes come with 5 smartly stackable containers (4 small, 1 large) so you can pack all the healthy snacks your little one needs.
3. Chelsea Cardigan by Appaman – Cardigans are not only staples in every little girl’s wardrobe, they’re also functional and versatile, keeping your little ones cozy in any climate.
4. Mellow Jean by Munster – Your little punk rocker will be the hippest kid in class with these bold skinny fitted jeans, complete with spunky ankle zipper details.
5. Bugface Hoody by Munster – Get your kids ready for a little masked mischief with this playful zip-up sweatshirt. Hood down for class time, hood up for playtime!
6. Later Gator Pack by Mad Pax - This pack is part punk, funk and a dash of double dare. The 3D inspired backpack is the perfect fusion of fashion and function, allowing kids of all ages to express their inner creature.