MACK Granite Halfpipe Dump Truck
The Scania R-Series has an unbreakable windscreen polycarbonate windshield, mirrors can be folded in and doors can be opened. The process: the waste bins are pushed into the support console, the waste is then emptied into the trough by the lifting mechanism. Whilst the wheel is being turned, the waste is pulled into the crushing mechanism, is compressed and then transported into the waste pit. This process is clearly shown through an inspection window. The upper handle mounted on the refuse bunker is used for tipping out the refuse. Turning this handle moves the refuse backwards by means of discharge slides past the raised loading and unloading unit and transports it to the outside.
- Refuse can be tipped out by turning handle
- Rotating wheel mechanism enables loading and unloading process
- Tilting refuse container can be opened
- WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months. Choking hazard - small parts.
- Recommended age: suitable from 4 years upwards for playing indoors and outdoors
- Manufactured from high-quality plastics such as ABS
- Compatible with figure
- Made by Bruder
- Scale 1:16
- 24.4 x 7.3 x 10.4 inch.