WILD! Environmental Science BYO Coral Reef
Brand Learning Advantage
- CREATE AN UNDERWATER WORLD -- Use chemical reactions to create colorful underwater scenes. Mix solutions, build an artificial coral reef and grow instant chemical coral with this coral reef kit.
- LEARN ABOUT OCEAN ECOLOGY -- How is coral formed? How do coral reefs benefit marine animals? How does global warming affect coral reefs? Learn the answers with this marine biology science kit.
- INCLUDES 2 DISPLAY TANKS -- Practice building your large reef with the small square case. Next, customize the large tank with the included sticker and create a reef to be proud of.
- CHEMISTRY FOR AGES 8+ -- Watch osmotic growth in action! Combine Sodium Silicate and Magnesium Sulfate to create a chemical garden, metal salt seagrass, shipwreck artifacts and coral rocks.
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR REEF -- Give children an intro to chemistry and foster creativity as they customize underwater worlds. As kids craft, they will add color and choose where to place coral creations.
- KID-FRIENDLY, FULL-COLOR INSTRUCTION GUIDE -- Science should be fun and easy to understand. That’s why each step in the activities comes with an illustration to show exactly what needs to be done!
- Good quality INGREDIENTS -- This science kit includes ingredients and safety equipment needed for each experiment. They’re packaged in resealable containers to conduct experiments again and again.
- A TRUSTWORTHY BRAND WITH FULLY COMPLIANT SCIENCE KITS -- Wild Environmental Science products are tested to the highest consumer standards (ASTM and CPSIA). Our products are recognized internationally as having premium manufacturing quality, premium design values, the ultimate in compliance and safety, and of course, great play and learning value.