Built for terrain. Designed for the city. Era, the new definition of city stroller. Featuring an infant-safe, reversible seat to bond with your precious cargo until they’re ready to adventure facing forward. Eco fabrics made from 100% recycled plastic water bottles.
Roll smoothly through bumpy terrain and keep your napping passenger asleep with all-wheel suspension and air-filled tires. With its small footprint, maneuvering tight spaces is stress-free and easy. Plus, there is plenty of room to grow with its extra-long footwell. Era has a quick, compact fold, auto lock and standing stow – save space and keep moving.
In keeping with Bumbleride’s eco-focused manufacturing, Era includes an adjustable handlebar made of all-natural cork. It’s durable, ergonomic, non-toxic and 100% sustainable. Bumbleride’s Eco Fabrics are made with 100% recycled rPET and certified free from harmful chemicals by OEKO-TEX.
- Bumper Bar
- Air Pump
- Wrist Strap
- Weight: 27 lbs.
- Frame: 20 lbs.
- Seat: 7 lbs.
- Capacity: 55 lbs.
- Standing/Unfolded: 32.5”L x 24.5”W x 40.5”H
- Folded with seat: 29.5”L x 24.5”W x 13”H
- Folded w/out seat: 29.5”L x 24.5”W x 12”H
- Folded: w/o rear wheels: 29.5"L x 20.75"W x 10.75"H
- Upright fold: 30”L x 24.5”W x 13”H
- Handle range: 26”-44.5”H
- Wheel size: 8.5” Front x 11.5” Rear (air tires with inner tube)